Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com

Leading the company to improve healthcare

Manager (Current Employee) South Bend, IN (US)

ProsIt is impressive to work with a company that wants to be a part of the future of healthcare reform. The history of the company is fantastic, and have great opportunities to expand improvement opportunities. Teamwork continues to improve and the groups are beginning to become one.

ConsExpanding to new markets is complicated, and requires team effort. It is important to understand the difficulty in developing new services and gaining adoption by clients.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company has a strong foundation built upon years of work and pride. Don't discount the value of employees that have a great deal of knowledge of the past.

Sudden campaign of positive reviews belies a toxic environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Press Ganey full-time

Pros: Lurking below today’s problems is a company with a noble… Cons: There is an understandable assumption that when people leave a company under negative circumstances, their sour grapes attitude is the reason for their negative publicity.… Advice to Senior Management: To those of you who are reasonable and ethical and still believe in the mission of this once-great industry leader (and I know there are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A positive, innovative company destroyed by greed

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Press Ganey full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: A great market, great clients, colleagues with a passion for… Cons: Everyone who can is leaving or already gone, driven out by Pat Ryan and his cronies, who are intent on getting as much as they… Advice to Senior Management: Leave. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!