There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Former IT employee

Current Employee - IT Employee in South Bend, IN (US)
Current Employee - IT Employee in South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Was a great company to work for. Had a great culture of innovation, collaboration and team spirit. It trusted the workers and valued them. The teams themselves were wonderful to work with.

Cons

After recent change in management, there has been constant change or lack of direction would be more accurate. This has resulted in high level of attrition. While I hung on as much as I could, it was pointless to stay put without there being a team anymore. Most managerial decisions have been puzzling at best.

Advice to Management

None that would be taken.

reviews filtered by
  1. Moving in the right direction

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

Talented and committed employees, growth opportunities, industry leader, excellent mission.

Cons

We've experienced three executive teams in the past two year, each with their own business model and leadership style. However, there has been stability in the past year and a strong focus on innovation and growth.

Advice to Management

Take time to hear employees; take action on issues identified in the employee survey. Provide clear mission and vision to align the company and engage employees.

Feeling fulfilled by helping others

Current Employee - Patient Experience Advisor in South Bend, IN (US)
    Current Employee - Patient Experience Advisor in South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

From my earliest memories, I always wanted to work in healthcare. The thought that I would be able to help others during a critical and often difficult period in their life was thrilling to me. Over the years, my career path has meandered a bit, but never far from that early purpose -- helping others with their care. I am proud to have found a home at Press Ganey where I can continue on my personal life mission. The beauty of Press Ganey is that our clients, our company and all of my colleagues are perfectly aligned around a single purpose - helping improve any aspect of the patient experience that is within our control. It is an incredibly rewarding opportunity for me and I know many of my colleagues feel the same fulfillment.

Cons

The cons of Press Ganey is less to do with the comapny and more to do with the industry environment. Healthcare may not be broken, but it isn't perfect and there are many organizations that need significant help improving. And the work is never done. There is always room for improvement - which is good, but sometimes can be frustrating. Overall, pros far outweigh the cons.

Advice to Management

Create an all staff volunteer day where every person in the company contributes their time and energy to helping a local healthcare facility. It would remind everyone in the company why we exist - to help our clients improve the patient experience.

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey