There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Great Company to Work For!

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than a year

Pros

I honestly enjoy working here. Everyone I interact with is friendly, helpful and supportive. I have found the communication coming directly from the CEO very refreshing and you don't find that in many companies. He has clearly communicated the goals of the company and that the success of the company is due to the efforts of every single employee. Within my role, my manager gives positive feedback and lets you know when a job is well done. People need to embrace change, put trust in the leadership team and give 100% every day. I believe 2013 will be a breakout year for Press Ganey.

Cons

While it would be nice to all be in one location and know our co-workers better, videoconferencing and communicator help out a bit.

Keep open the lines of communication so all employees are aware of what is going on.

93 Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey (View Most Recent)

The Iron Triangle

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Addison, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Addison, TX (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for less than a year

Pros

Allowed me to work from home often. Was completely up to date and on the "bleeding" edge of technology.

Cons

Agile Methodology + set scope, set team, and set timeline + no ability to negotiate or assist in the initial setting of the timeline = disastrous projects. This would be OK if it were not the norm here.

Read Management 3.0 and learn how to be Agile Managers. Adjust the release planning to allow for continuous delivery and regular deployments.

Great Company To Work For!

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

The employees are truely invested in the company's success. It is refreshing to work alongside individuals who enjoy coming to work!

Cons

With offices throughut the country, you can work with people from all over and have limited opportunites to connect in person.

Continue to communicate and provide opportunities for feedback.

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!