Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com
  www.pressganey.com
There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Unappreciated

I worked at Press Ganey full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Co-workers are wonderful; lower-level employees really know what teamwork means...

Cons

Senior leadership seems so removed from those employees at the bottom.

96 Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey (View Most Recent)

Very satisfied with my experience at PG

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Lexington, MA (US)
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Lexington, MA (US)

I worked at Press Ganey full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Coworkers
    Fun and challenging work - on a brand-new team, creating a brand-new product from the ground-up
    Big impact - we were a small team so the work I was involved with had big impact to the company.

Cons

I don't really have too many cons. After our successful delivery of the product I was working on, management moved us to a new project and kept changing focus. Finally, after floundering around for a bit, I was unhappy with the direction of the company and left.

Focus - don't always go the way the wind is blowing.

Run into the ground

Current Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There is a nice level of flexibility in the job and the base pay isn't bad.

Cons

During my tenure with Press Ganey, there have been 4 CEOs. Each one brings in their own team and tries to "fix" what's wrong with the company. They add products and services without truly integrating them so that we have a myriad different platforms and teams that don't interact.

Press Ganey's pricing models are so varied and complicated that it is difficult to tell a prospect what a service costs. That, coupled with PG being the high priced solutions, causes us to lose several deals.

As a sales person, they have instituted a new comp plan in 2013 (which we have yet to receive in writing) that is convoluted, difficult to calculate, and penalizes the sales person for any decrease in a current client's revenue. So if a client discontinues a service because it isn't working - that money cancels out any new sales that were mad. It's possibly the worst SCIP that I have ever had in my 10+ years in sales.

Streamline your offerings, make pricing more competitive and simple, and don't push a product out to market without testing it's readiness.

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey