Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com

too bad the PR doesn't match the reality

ProsIn a difficult job market, any job can be a good thing. There is an attempt to be competitive on pay and benefits. Experience here can help you move on to your next position while PG still has a good reputation in the industry.

ConsBloated and ineffective senior management and too few people to do work. We have more "C" level execs than I have ever seen in a company this size. If you have not worked with the current CEO at his prior positions, you are not going to be taken seriously no matter your experience or abilities. New initiatives are poorly planned and executed, and we expend huge efforts trying to make these initiatives work after initial failures. If you are reading positive reviews of this company, you are reading scripted responses from CEO's new team who seem concerned about perception than reality.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop bringing high paid friends and cronies on board while telling departments with severe staff shortages to "make do". Whether or not you hear comments about this - employees see and recognize this is happening.

A poorly executed good idea doesn't differ much from a bad idea in practice. Execution of plans is as important as anything else - stop developing and trying to implement new initiatives until you can figure out how to execute better.

Run into the ground

Sales (Current Employee) Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There is a nice level of flexibility in the job… Cons: During my tenure with Press Ganey, there have been 4 CEOs. Each one brings in their own team and tries to "fix" what's wrong with… Advice to Senior Management: Streamline your offerings, make pricing more competitive and simple, and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Used to be a great place to work, not so much anymore

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: They are very flexible with your schedule - letting you… Cons: I used to really think Press Ganey was a great place to work, but in recent months my opinion has taken a complete reversal. This… Advice to Senior Management: Stop playing favorites with all of your friends and driving this company… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!