Press Ganey
www.pressganey.com South Bend, IN 500 to 999 Employees

Absolutely terrible, worst placed I've EVER worked.

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than a year

ProsBenefits are decent - but this is expressly a deceptive technique.

ConsThere is a lot of initial noise about how great the company culture is and how much they care and take care of their employees. Managers spend a lot of time convincing you there is an open door policy and that they will advocate for you. A lot of promises of upward mobility. This is NOT TRUE. They will throw you under the bus the second they perceive it could possibly be beneficial to them. Managers are two-faced and vindictive, do not offer resources or help when merited. "Upward mobility" is a joke. They do not seriously consider internal applicants. Management is often unqualified and perform poorly; they are not held accountable for errors and complaints are not taken seriously and rarely, if ever, followed through on and often result in punitive actions.

Lower level employees are treated as expendable and an embarrassment - they are relegated to a separate building and apparently new-hires are mandated to telecommute, which the company treats as a "great privilege" when in reality, they don't want to expand office space or expend the resources to accommodate, which is hypocritical since their whole business model is veiled in this "advocate for the little guy" rhetoric.

If you are thinking about working here, consider your motivations, and focus your efforts somewhere else.

CEO and pals haves killed the company

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: There are still some good people with a moral compass… Cons: This CEO has brought in friends and family and has done literally nothing in the past year to deliver on the changes he spoke of.… Advice to Senior Management: Leave. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

too bad the PR doesn't match the reality

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: In a difficult job market, any job can be a good thing. There is an attempt to be competitive on pay and… Cons: Bloated and ineffective senior management and too few people to do work. We have more "C" level execs than I have ever seen in a… Advice to Senior Management: Stop bringing high paid friends and cronies on board while telling departments with severe staff shortages to "make do". Whether or not you hear comments… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Press Ganey reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Press Ganey CEO Patrick T. Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Press Ganey employees.