There are newer employer reviews for Primerica

Amazing experience to develop an entrepreneur mind and develop communication and financial skills.

Former Contractor - District Manager in Rancho Cucamonga, CA (US)
Former Contractor - District Manager in Rancho Cucamonga, CA (US)

I worked at Primerica as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Learned about Finance, introduced to many successful entrepreneurs, motivational and inspirational, developed networking skills and management skills.

Cons

Independent and based on commission.

reviews filtered by
  1. Quality company with quality people!

I have been working at Primerica

Pros

Primerica is one of the most positive places to be. The business opportunity offers a great way to become educated and educate others while earning money. Your schedule and success are in YOUR hands, not the hands of someone else!

Cons

As I pointed out in the "Pros" section, your success is in your own hands. The down side of that is most people come from corporate America and do not know how to adjust their lives to make it on their own, If you are not a super achiever and goal-driven, it will be a tough transition.

Advice to Management

I think what I list in the "Cons" section is the main reason people do not succeed. Since most people in the company do understand this is a tough transition, there could be more programs in place to help people transition into this mindset. Of course, this does come down to the individual RVP's and above implementing something. If there was something in place that would require something in place for this in each office, I could see many offices increasing their sales. This helps everyone.

The Greatest Company Ever!!!!!!!

Current Employee - Regional Leader in Lithonia, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Regional Leader in Lithonia, GA (US)

I have been working at Primerica full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Primerica is a company that you are a professionally licensed financial educator where you can impact the financial lives of the society and earn a fantastic active and passive income.

Cons

It isnt get rich quick you have to put work and effort behind building your business so dont expect a walk in the park

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and keep being innovative with the systems that you are creating for the ease of growing our teams.