There are newer employer reviews for Primerica

Amazing experience to develop an entrepreneur mind and develop communication and financial skills.

Former Employee - District Manager  in  Rancho Cucamonga, CA (US)
Former Employee - District Manager in Rancho Cucamonga, CA (US)

I worked at Primerica as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

Learned about Finance, introduced to many successful entrepreneurs, motivational and inspirational, developed networking skills and management skills.

Cons

Independent and based on commission.

242 Other Employee Reviews for Primerica (View Most Recent)

Quality company with quality people!

I have been working at Primerica

Pros

Primerica is one of the most positive places to be. The business opportunity offers a great way to become educated and educate others while earning money. Your schedule and success are in YOUR hands, not the hands of someone else!

Cons

As I pointed out in the "Pros" section, your success is in your own hands. The down side of that is most people come from corporate America and do not know how to adjust their lives to make it on their own, If you are not a super achiever and goal-driven, it will be a tough transition.

I think what I list in the "Cons" section is the main reason people do not succeed. Since most people in the company do understand this is a tough transition, there could be more programs in place to help people transition into this mindset. Of course, this does come down to the individual RVP's and above implementing something. If there was something in place that would require something in place for this in each office, I could see many offices increasing their sales. This helps everyone.

Was a waste of time, do not fall for their scheme.

I worked at Primerica

Pros

Still thinking, nothing responds to a good thing from this company.

Cons

You only get paid when you are licensed. When you are licensed, You get paid ONCE A MONTH.

Pay faster.

There are newer employer reviews for Primerica

Worked for Primerica? Contribute to the Community!