Primerica

www.primerica.com

Don't get paid at all until you get licenced.

District Leader (Former Employee) Northridge, CA (US)

ProsYou work on your own schedule and show up to the meetings if you want to, which I reccomend that you do. My RVP was awesome, so upbeat and excited. It seems easy to get promoted. There's no one there to promote you, you promote yourself by the work you put in. Very energetic atmosphere, almost like a family.

ConsYou can't get paid until you get your licence which consists 30 hours of classes I believe then take the state exam. You don't work on a set salary, it all depends how many life insurance applications you sell. Must drive to people's home, you don't work in a office unless your Regional Vice President which practically is their own office their paying for.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo really stick to what they really aim for, to please the client and whatever they can to insure the families future and make a difference. Reason I say this is because a family friend of mine was interested in getting life insurance and my mentor was the one to explain everything in detail which took about 3 hours. She was excited and signed but had a change of mind and couldn't afford at the time and wanted to cancel it. My mentor said, "Absolutely, no problem!" It's been 4 months and their still charging her monthly for her contract. I can't work with a company that does that to their clients and be apart of that.

Rewarding and fulfilling

Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) Paramus, NJ (US)

I have been working at Primerica full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Unlimited income potential Sponsored Licenses Mentorship Full training Extensive resources and marketing materials Products… Cons: Each office is independently owned and operated, which may lead… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to expand Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I should have done this years ago

District Leader (Current Employee) Oakdale, NY (US)

I have been working at Primerica part-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexibility Self development Leadership training Helping families Recognition and Compensation Cons: There is no CON......you just have to be willing to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Primerica.

Worked for Primerica? Contribute to the Community!