Primerica

www.primerica.com
  www.primerica.com
There are newer employer reviews for Primerica

Worse job I have ever had

Current Employee - Sales Trainee in Dallas, TX (US)
Current Employee - Sales Trainee in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Primerica part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Make your own hours, that is about all

Cons

This position is a joke, multi-level marketing at its best. Coming out of college this company has a great sales pitch but turnover rate is ridiculous. I would make my culture and values rating negative if I could. Reading through the reviews its funny that all the 5 star ratings come from the regional managers who are trying to suck you in. There are other more reputable companies out there, do not waste your time with this one.

Choose a new business stategy.

277 Other Employee Reviews for Primerica (View Most Recent)

Quality company with quality people!

I have been working at Primerica

Pros

Primerica is one of the most positive places to be. The business opportunity offers a great way to become educated and educate others while earning money. Your schedule and success are in YOUR hands, not the hands of someone else!

Cons

As I pointed out in the "Pros" section, your success is in your own hands. The down side of that is most people come from corporate America and do not know how to adjust their lives to make it on their own, If you are not a super achiever and goal-driven, it will be a tough transition.

I think what I list in the "Cons" section is the main reason people do not succeed. Since most people in the company do understand this is a tough transition, there could be more programs in place to help people transition into this mindset. Of course, this does come down to the individual RVP's and above implementing something. If there was something in place that would require something in place for this in each office, I could see many offices increasing their sales. This helps everyone.

Financial Representative

I worked at Primerica part-time

Pros

Friendly working environment. Encouraging and inspiring.

Cons

Commission based; bonuses are available

There are newer employer reviews for Primerica