Procter & Gamble

www.pg.com

1907 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Excellent culture and great place to work

Systems Manager (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH (US)

ProsIt's a top notch company and only recruits the best talent. Less than 0.1% of applicants are hired each year. You'll learn so much and grow tremendously working for P&G.

ConsBecause we hire so many great people, competition is stiff. And the bottom 3% each year are put on a performance plan and coached out if they don't improve.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should continue to push us to meet goals and keep our values, never forgetting the people who really drive the company. I think that's happening and should continue.

Great place to start your career, intensive learning and development, a lot of analysis, stressfull.

Associate Brand Manager (Former Employee) Budapest (Hungary)

I worked at Procter & Gamble

Pros: Learning, great trainings, regular salary increase, 13th salary Cons: Lack of confidence in top management, you have to be ready to relocate… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Job security, competitive pay, great people

I have been working at Procter & Gamble

Pros: Great people - P&G truly hires the best Weekly meetings with… Cons: It is expected for salaried employees to work more than 8… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Procter & Gamble.

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!