Procura Management

www.procura-inc.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Procura Management

Review of Procura Management

Former Employee - Programmer/Analyst in Norristown, PA (US)
Former Employee - Programmer/Analyst in Norristown, PA (US)

I worked at Procura Management

Pros

Procura Management was a good company to get started at straight out of college. Depending on which part of the company you are working in, management can be quite flexible in regards to scheduled hours and time off. I would definitely say that despite below average compensation and benefits the fulfillment which can be acquired from the job rests mostly on the employee. Some of the management can be very friendly. One promising aspect of the company is that one (for the most part, dependent upon position) is rarely expected to ever have to bring work home from the office.

Cons

First and foremost, the biggest downside is the below average compensation and benefits. Hard workers have the potential to receive above average yearly salary increases, unfortunately these levels do not match those of other employees with commensurate experience at other employers. There is no bonus program available for employees outside of the management circle. During my tenure I sometimes felt that opinions outside of management were not heard. Think of it as if you didn't have a title of supervisor or above, you didn't exactly have a voice. The human resources department could also use a lot more structuring in terms of organization and responsibilities.

To the senior management I would say that every employee should have a voice that should be heard. I understand that it is not easy to always compensate employees at a level competitive to other organizations, but consider incentive plans for non management level employees to inspire the cream to rise to the top. or if bonus incentives are not a viable option, then how about another paid day off in the form of personal time. Also, make a stronger effort to make all employees feel valued, not just the chosen few.

16 Other Employee Reviews for Procura Management (View Most Recent)

Interesting.

Current Employee - CMA in Norristown, PA (US)
    Current Employee - CMA in Norristown, PA (US)

I have been working at Procura Management full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great people to work with, telecommuting.

Cons

Bottom of the barrel pay, Micro management.

Pay your wonderful employees more.

Answered 100 inbound calls per day providing exceptional customer service to our customers.

I have been working at Procura Management

Pros

I love the job because I like helping people and I love talking.

Cons

Making time to get away from my desk for a short break, because the phone do not stop all day.

I am a very quick, and eager learned. I love helping people. I am proficient in computers. I have lots of experience in accounting.

There are newer employer reviews for Procura Management