Progressive Business Publications

A great place to work!

Current Employee - Account Representative
Current Employee - Account Representative

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications

Pros

The opportunities for advancement into managment

Cons

Sales can be difficult at times. You have to keep a positive attitude.

Keep encouraging your employees

74 Other Employee Reviews for Progressive Business Publications (View Most Recent)

Notice a pattern in the positive reviews?

Former Employee - Associate Editor in Malvern, PA (US)
    Former Employee - Associate Editor in Malvern, PA (US)

I worked at Progressive Business Publications full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Lax management, some really smart people work there, flexible schedule

Cons

Absurdly low pay, poor benefits, myopic leadership, tedious grind of a job for a writer/editor, did I mention ridiculously low salaries for all but the very upper crust? You may have noticed a pattern on the positive glass door reviews ... Most of them don't mention the salary at all. To do so In any sort of positive light would be patently dishonest.

Please. This CEO wouldn't part with a dollar if it were on fire ... Unless, of course, it is to one of his pet charitable causes that generate ego-stroking PR. His rank and file employees mean less than nothing to him; they are drones to be used and discarded at will.

Found a dimond in the ruff in meadville pa

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Meadville, PA (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Meadville, PA (US)

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications full-time (less than an year)

Pros

What can I say the benifits the outstand posititive attudues in the office no weekends and flexable hours I work a 2nd job at nts in erie and I got appts and jen is so accomadating by the way meadville is number 1 in sales for the company GO MEADVILLE............

Cons

No cons for working here

I happen to find the ad on craigslist for this company I said to my a call center in meadville I'm from erie pa I drive 40 miles to and from got hear saw how small of a contact center is and loved it rene who interviewed me was wonderful and jen the branch manager has a. Awsome personality and the rest of the managers back you up the office enviroment is good I got a great sales agent who sits next to me and enouages me to keep gooing thanks to her I'm doing outstanding so for all the negative comments I read about meadville I don't see it and there is no drug use or any of that so a big shout out to jen and the rest of the managers out thank you for helping me grow out of training thanks I love pbp

There are newer employer reviews for Progressive Business Publications