Progressive Business Publications
www.pbp.com Malvern, PA 500 to 999 Employees

Overall great experience

Summer Editorial Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at Progressive Business Publications as an intern for less than a year

ProsI had a wonderful experience as an editorial intern at Progressive Business Publications this past summer. I worked as an assistant editor on several of Progressive Business Publication's newsletters. I was responsible for writing cover stories, short pieces, and calling subscribers to generate content. By the end of the internship I had taken on the responsibilities of a full-time emplyee. All of the other employees were extremely helpful, and I felt like I was really a part of the Progressive Business Publications family. The company is founded on solid ethical principles and truly adheres to them. Progressive Business Publications is also involved in various philanthropic initiatives in the community. The mentorship program in particular has had remarkable success in improving the lives of children in the area and improving test scores as well.

ConsSometimes it got very tedious to have to go through the list of subscribers making phone calls, but I understand it is part of the job, I also wasn't making as much as some of my friends in other internship positions, but I did make a decent amount.

This company has given me more chances for success than any other organization would dream of

Branch Manager (Current Employee)
DuBois, PA (US)

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros: Flexible Schedule, You get paid for the effort you put in… Cons: Bad employees fudging the system to make themselves orders and… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the hard work, the employees that are there every day are well worth your effort. Do… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Empowering learning experience at Progressive Business Publications

Summer Marketing Intern (Former Employee)
Malvern, PA (US)

I worked at Progressive Business Publications as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Working as a summer marketing intern at Progressive Business Publications was a truly empowering experience. Never was I treated as "just" an intern, but instead… Cons: There are not many cons to mention, besides some tedious tasks that every entry-level position has and… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work at empowering your employees and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Progressive Business Publications.

Worked for Progressive Business Publications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Progressive Business Publications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Progressive Business Publications CEO Ed Satell. All reviews posted anonymously by Progressive Business Publications employees.