Prudential plc
www.prudential.co.uk London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

A great place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Prudential plc

ProsI'm talking from the agent's perspective so emplyed staffs, sorry. Good communication between the top management and the employee especially the agency force. Takes feedbacks seriously and the processing of the paper works andclaims are efficient too, though sometimes there are cocks up but a few bugging on the phone will get it done in no time.

ConsAgent's perspective: Sell or you eat peanuts.

Advice to Senior ManagementAgent perspective as usual, should have general insurance products lineups and a basic pay as other companies are poaching away agents with attractive basic + comms packages.

Loss Leader

Regional Director (Current Employee)
Central District (Hong Kong)

I have been working at Prudential plc

Pros: They buy you a dinner at Christmas if you make… Cons: Management is by Aliens who do things quite strangely, and people vanish all the time for no apparent reason. Other people… Advice to Senior Management: Should bring back the man from PRU concept and show some flair rather than Machiavellian BS and keeping people looking over their shoulder daily. Stop… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Too slow moving and change reluctant company

Senior Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Prudential plc

Pros: Big company with established brand name, presence in Asia. M&G in… Cons: strong hierarchical culture, little focus on performance, poor communication and a lot of inefficiency. Slow product development, and not… Advice to Senior Management: Listen more to the people in "the field" No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Prudential plc.

Worked for Prudential plc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Prudential plc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Prudential plc CEO Tidjane Thiam . All reviews posted anonymously by Prudential plc employees.