Public Consulting Group

www.publicconsultinggroup.com

Smart, highly-motivated, creative, and caring professionals do well at PCG!

ProsPCG has a proud history of customer satisfaction and loyalty. Willing to take on the nations most complex projects, PCG has helped define the best practices in health, human services, and education in the USA, Canda, and most recently Europe. As the challenges around the world become more interesting, career opportunities at PCG will continue to grow.

ConsIt's not a place for everyone. Even after a rigorous interview process, people come to PCG not understanding the work schedule and demands are intense. This place is not a non-profit nor a steady-as-you go work environment. The clients are demanding as hell because they have complex and serious business problems to solve. PCG employees at all levels rollup their sleeves and do the hard work to make government and schools work better.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to invest in innovation. That requires both technology and human capital. PCG's growth has always been fueled by innovation and it will only continue if PCG keeps doubling down on GREAT professionals.

The Opportunity is what you make it.

Director (Current Employee) Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Public Consulting Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I've been with PCG now for more than ten years. I started at the bottom and made several moves through the company before reaching the… Cons: Communication of news and events within the company is sparce. Advice to Senior Management: Invest in communication tools to increase collaboration within and across… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A demanding/hard employer; for the select few who have the stamina, skills, and commitment, supremely rewarding

Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at Public Consulting Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: there is no limit to career growth opportunities. If you are committed to delivering high quality service to the public sector, and are a… Cons: There are flaws here, however, staff are empowered to suggest and help implement changes to improve the environment. The time reporting, knowledge management system… Advice to Senior Management: Bring more women and minorities into the management team. The… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Public Consulting Group.

Worked for Public Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!