There are newer employer reviews for PwC

I've loved being an intern here at the Firm.

Current Employee - Financial Service Representative Intern  in  New York, NY (US)
Current Employee - Financial Service Representative Intern in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at PwC part-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone took care to carefully explain processes, new concepts, and our methodologies to me. They were all clear about asking follow up questions: do it early and often. I can't imagine a better way to begin my career in the financial services industry.

Cons

The hours are killer. For me at least, everyone was wary about communicating the intensity of busy season, but nothing can quite prepare you for three months of 70 hour weeks and working weekends.

I'd have loved to get together with other interns to hear from Bob Mortiz or even to have had a little bit of face time with our group's managing partner. Overall it seemed that the place was a tight run ship: keep it up.

4983 Other Employee Reviews for PwC (View Most Recent)

High Quality Organization

I worked at PwC full-time

Pros

1. You get to work with outstanding/smart people who are commited to their work.
    2. They are high on meeting expectations and high quality of deliverables compared to other consulting firms.
    3. Great work experience.

Cons

You can work as much as you want to, and your career growth depends on it. Most people work long hours so you end up working long hours as well to outshine others. However, since the people are great, work doesn't seem so bad.

Worked for 3 months, it so far.

I have been working at PwC

Pros

Good environment to work in.

Cons

Different experiences with different teams.

There are newer employer reviews for PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!