PwC
3.5 of 5 4,319 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great Place to Start a Career

Senior Associate (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at PwC full-time for more than 3 years

ProsYou really do get a chance to work with some of the brightest people from around the world at PwC. I was never at a loss for someone to lend a hand or help me understand a new concept.

ConsIt really is a meat grinder, but that is true of all of the Big 4 accounting firms. The hours are no joke and there really aren't "busy seasons" any more. You just work all the time all year long.

An Experience for those who want to be challanged

I have been working at PwC as an intern for less than a year

Pros: You will be challenged everyday.... so learning will occur everyday. Cons: I have none. To get far in life you will have… Advice to Senior Management: be positive Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A great place to work

Senior Associate (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The people are fantastic to work with Cons: Sometimes the hours can be long Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.