Qualcomm
3.9 of 5 1,269 reviews
www.qualcomm.com San Diego, CA 5000+ Employees

Public Affairs Internship

Public Affairs Intern (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA (US)

I worked at Qualcomm as an intern for less than a year

ProsQualcomm is an extremely successful company that truly cares about it's employees and interns. The internship program is so strong that I immediately felt apart of the team and involved in each step of the way through the various projects I assisted them with. The people are friendly, smart, driven and fun.

ConsThe only reason I would not recommend Qualcomm to somebody is if they were not passionate about wireless technology and the big advances occurring in the industry, or if they weren't keen on the big corporate feel.

Strongest company I've ever work from, but rapid growth meant trial-and-error

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Qualcomm

Pros: The people were awesome, and the dramatic success afforded us… Cons: Smaller divisions were a testing ground for managers that were being… Advice to Senior Management: Soft pillows don't last. People prefer respect rather than sweets. More

QC employee review

I have been working at Qualcomm full-time

Pros: Culture, Growing business, good management Cons: Compensation, some teams are overworked Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Qualcomm.

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Qualcomm reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Qualcomm CEO Steve Mollenkopf. All reviews posted anonymously by Qualcomm employees.