RGP

www.resourcesglobal.com

Positive experience, great colleagues, good work - life balance

Consultant (Former Employee)

ProsTheir unique busiess model, comprised of seasoned industry professionals who enjoy consulting and project project. Assignments are of reasonable duration, internal champions work closely with consultants to maintain continunitity between assignments. Salary is competitive and good benefits.

ConsCan feel disconnected from the firm if at a client too long; should establish more frequent and scheduled contact with consultant in the field. These contacts should not be on the "consultants time" .

Advice to Senior ManagementHost more frequent regional office in-person meetings vs. on-line thereby bringing all consultants together from time to time.

Niche staffing company that is still stuck in the 20th century. Can't compete with big4 nor larger agencies like RHI

Project Consultant (Current Employee) Irvine, CA (US)

I have been working at RGP as a contractor

Pros: Good hourly pay rates, good opportunities based on timing... Cons: Too much bench time and lack of consistent communication from… Advice to Senior Management: Need revised strategy to succeed in market place No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good Projects Portfolio but RGP Becoming Less Competitive

Consultant (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA (US)

I have been working at RGP as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: Blue chip clients, good hourly rate, work life balance, interesting… Cons: RGP charges higher hourly rates than other service providers such as RHI and on the other end Big 4 has been cutting rates to compete… Advice to Senior Management: Figure which space you want to compete. Create a 'blue ocean' space to stand out (that's your job… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on RGP.

Worked for RGP? Contribute to the Community!