Radware

www.radware.com
There are newer employer reviews for Radware

The worst mistake of my life was to work in Radware

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I worked at Radware full-time (more than a year)

Pros

other then some interesting technology they do use there is nothing good to say about radware, any else will be plain sugarcoating a carcase.

Cons

It starts from the moment you open the door and feel a heavy feeling setting you on making you feel that "one more day full of "joy" is starting again".
and it keeps going by having a team leader doing every thing in his power to fish out every little mistake you do and parade it to your face and then run to his managers to tell how bad one is, and it's nit picking from telling one guy next to me that the test he writes are good and then complaining to me about spelling - and when i review the other test cases i fine they are full of spelling mistakes but i got berated for it and the rest not a word, and it keeps going for downing every idea you have for imprudent and upgrade.
if Radware were the last place to work on earth i rather die then work there again.

leave NOW get a better place.

25 Other Employee Reviews for Radware (View Most Recent)

Great place to work!

I have been working at Radware

Pros

Awesome benefits, employee-oriented management, a lot of knowledgeable people to work with, a lot to learn

Cons

career advancement, there is nothing I can think of

Not a bad place to work but somewhat acrimonious

Former Employee - Regional Sales Manager
    Former Employee - Regional Sales Manager

I worked at Radware

Pros

Salary and benefits are pretty good. Technology runs from good main products to somewhat sketchy.

Cons

Too many cooks - Leadership is fractured and sometimes pits departments against each other instead of working towards a common goal. Micro management is common.

Give people some independence to make there own decisions and then have their back.

There are newer employer reviews for Radware