My personal experience was very positive.

I worked at Range Resources

Pros

As a woman in what some may consider a non-traditional field, I was always encouraged by my supervisor and department manager to continue to learn more and grow within the deparment.

Cons

There wasn't someone to talk to when issues came up in the office as Human Resources is located in Fort Worth.

Hopefully, there is now someone available at all offices for personnel who may have issues arise when all their supervisors are out of town, i.e. HR. If not, perhaps there is an established "chain of command" plainly spelled out as to what the employee would do in such a case.

Other Reviews for Range Resources

It's Great If You Fit In

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Pittsburgh, PA (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I worked at Range Resources

Pros

Good salary, nice office building and location, nice employees, It's close to Pittsburgh so that can be a plus if you like the city.

Cons

It may be hard to make friends within the company if you don't like to hunt, fish, boat, play poker, etc. I don't enjoy any of those and that is part of the reason why I am not working there anymore.

Hire employees that have varied interests. All the employees seem to have very similar interests which may be limiting creativity.

One of the best E&P companies out there.

Current Employee - Petroleum Engineering
    Current Employee - Petroleum Engineering

I have been working at Range Resources as an intern for less than a year

Pros

The people at Range are top notch. Doors are always open and everyone genuinely wants to see you succeed. The compensation is extremely competitive. Interns work on meaningful projects that add value to the company.

Cons

There aren't any cons to working at Range Resources. If you want to be lost in a sea of people look elsewhere.

There are newer employer reviews for Range Resources.

Worked for Range Resources? Contribute to the Community!