Range Resources

www.rangeresources.com

It's Great If You Fit In

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA (US)

ProsGood salary, nice office building and location, nice employees, It's close to Pittsburgh so that can be a plus if you like the city.

ConsIt may be hard to make friends within the company if you don't like to hunt, fish, boat, play poker, etc. I don't enjoy any of those and that is part of the reason why I am not working there anymore.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire employees that have varied interests. All the employees seem to have very similar interests which may be limiting creativity.

Satistfied

Lease Operator (Former Employee) Canonsburg, PA (US)

I worked at Range Resources full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good pay with benefits and stock in the company. Cons: Training is not thorough. More

It was a great learning and work experience, I wish the office in Ohio was still open, I would be working there.

GIS Analyst (Former Employee) Hartville, OH (US)

I worked at Range Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros: In Geology/GIS, a very relaxed and professional atmosphere, very conducive… Cons: They closed my office and offered me Texas or Pittsburgh,… Advice to Senior Management: Stop closing offices in Ohio. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Range Resources.

Worked for Range Resources? Contribute to the Community!