It's Great If You Fit In

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I worked at Range Resources

Pros

Good salary, nice office building and location, nice employees, It's close to Pittsburgh so that can be a plus if you like the city.

Cons

It may be hard to make friends within the company if you don't like to hunt, fish, boat, play poker, etc. I don't enjoy any of those and that is part of the reason why I am not working there anymore.

Advice to Management

Hire employees that have varied interests. All the employees seem to have very similar interests which may be limiting creativity.

reviews filtered by

My 3 years with Range have been extremely educational and rewarding.

Current Employee - Solutions Developer in Fort Worth, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Solutions Developer in Fort Worth, TX (US)

I have been working at Range Resources full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have learned more about the other aspects of my field/profession. Range is an employee driven company where that they go out of their way to reward and pamper their employees with benefits from offering a summer 9/80 flex schedules to raffle ticket drawings to major pro and collegiate sporting events.This company is focused on giving back to the employees and the communities. I couldn't be happier and plan on retiring from this company.

Cons

I honestly do not have an thing i would consider a true Con to working for Range other than normal inner office politics that you find in every place of employment.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all that you do for your employees. Your leadership is what creates such a positive working environment.

2. One of the best E&P companies out there.

Current Intern - Petroleum Engineering
    Current Intern - Petroleum Engineering

I have been working at Range Resources as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The people at Range are top notch. Doors are always open and everyone genuinely wants to see you succeed. The compensation is extremely competitive. Interns work on meaningful projects that add value to the company.

Cons

There aren't any cons to working at Range Resources. If you want to be lost in a sea of people look elsewhere.