Range Resources
www.rangeresources.com Fort Worth, TX 500 to 999 Employees

It's Great If You Fit In

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I worked at Range Resources

ProsGood salary, nice office building and location, nice employees, It's close to Pittsburgh so that can be a plus if you like the city.

ConsIt may be hard to make friends within the company if you don't like to hunt, fish, boat, play poker, etc. I don't enjoy any of those and that is part of the reason why I am not working there anymore.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire employees that have varied interests. All the employees seem to have very similar interests which may be limiting creativity.

It was a great learning and work experience, I wish the office in Ohio was still open, I would be working there.

GIS Analyst (Former Employee)
Hartville, OH (US)

I worked at Range Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros: In Geology/GIS, a very relaxed and professional atmosphere, very conducive… Cons: They closed my office and offered me Texas or Pittsburgh,… Advice to Senior Management: Stop closing offices in Ohio. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Range is an excellent company to work for

Land Tech (Current Employee)
Canonsburg, PA (US)

I have been working at Range Resources full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: THere is an exciting environment about the work that is… Cons: There is always a changing enviornment Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Range Resources.

Worked for Range Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Range Resources reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Range Resources CEO John H. Pinkerton. All reviews posted anonymously by Range Resources employees.