Raven Industries
www.ravenind.com Sioux Falls, SD 1000 to 5000 Employees

Progressive, people oriented company.

Applications Technician (Current Employee)
Sioux Falls, SD (US)

I have been working at Raven Industries

ProsRoom for advancement, most people are nice. Not hounding or demanding, some freedoms are given as long as you are productive.

ConsLarge company so you must deal with the beuocracy associated with it. Some people do not fit in and very rarely does an employee get the boot.

Advice to Senior ManagementReally need to act quicker to solve problems and respond to customer demands, too many things get caught in limbo for too long.

Review

Production (Current Employee)
Sioux Falls, SD (US)

I have been working at Raven Industries

Pros: If you are about to retire, this is the company for you.There is not a lot opportunity… Cons: Company doesn't follow it's open door policy. Command hierarchy, makes it difficult to advance… Advice to Senior Management: management anonymous review. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great company

I have been working at Raven Industries

Pros: The people of the company are the best. They make… Cons: not many cons at all, maybe just to update some… Advice to Senior Management: none More

There are newer reviews on Raven Industries.

Worked for Raven Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raven Industries reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Raven Industries CEO Daniel A. Rykhus. All reviews posted anonymously by Raven Industries employees.