RealPage

www.realpage.com

Change, Impact, and Opportunity

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

ProsRealPage is in a unique position in the market, they are actually quite different then many of the competitors, so there is a deep sense that what I am working on will have a big impact in the industry and that is rewarding.

The people are also great to work with. I know not all teams have the same culture, but the team I belong too and interact with have amazing culture. I am working with people who are immensely talented, driven and fun to work with.

This is also a place were I feel like we have the ability to think outside the box without being put down or ridiculed. Its great to tackle big industry problems with smart people, and re-imagine how things could be for our customers.

ConsAs some reviewers mentioned, there has been lots of change in the SF office and its been hard at times. Communication was not always what it should have been, but that has improved quite a bit over the last 60 days. There is some new leadership and some of the old leadership is gone, anytime this happens, there is going to be some fall out. Overall this team is in a better place coming through it then we were.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the communication open. flowing, and regular! Its helped a ton.
More events for the family folks including kids and spouses.

RealPage SF - going through changes but great place

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at RealPage full-time

Pros: Great people, growing fast, really big opportunity. Company has a lot of great products and an opportunity to dominate its space. People are… Cons: Lots of change in last 12 months has led to some rough spots. There are bitter people who had rough experiences as… Advice to Senior Management: Get better, regular communication going. Need more transparency. Create a clearer career… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

growing company with many opportunities for advancement

I have been working at RealPage full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: industry leader in multifamily rentals long term SaaS company many opportunities laterally… Cons: sometimes challenging working across business lines/locations high stretch targets Advice to Senior Management: keep integrating locations/cultures Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on RealPage.

Worked for RealPage? Contribute to the Community!