RealPage
www.realpage.com Carrollton, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

RealPage has been very good to me.

Web Developer (Current Employee)
Carrollton, TX (US)

I have been working at RealPage full-time for more than 10 years

ProsUpper management is very approachable, and the new head of HR is making some great headway for change.

ConsIt's a fast growing company and some of the management that got them here is not who will take them to the next level. Too devisionized which hinders communication.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to listen to their experts more. It's very frustrating to be hired for my expertise then not want to hear it.

project manager

I have been working at RealPage full-time

Pros: work with great people at RP Cons: the company is under staffed like most companies but the… More

Good place to learn and grow your career.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at RealPage full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: People you work with are excellent. They are all willing to help out. You find it very… Cons: There are to many Directors and higher than needed and not enough employees.… Advice to Senior Management: There are to many Directors and higher than needed and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on RealPage.

Worked for RealPage? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RealPage reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RealPage CEO Stephen T. Winn. All reviews posted anonymously by RealPage employees.