Redbox
www.redbox.com Oakbrook Terrace, IL 500 to 999 Employees

This is the best job I have ever had.

Level I Machine Support Technician (Current Employee)
Oakbrook Terrace, IL (US)

I have been working at Redbox full-time for more than a year

ProsThere are many employee benefits including, but not limited to, tuition reimbursement, wellness reimbursement, paid time off, random gifts occasionally, and catered food occasionally.

ConsMachine Support is a 24/7 operation and has to work on holidays, which is the only downside to working for this department/company.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be nice if upper management held more meetings to communicate policies, procedures, and other information to the departments that are located away from the main office.

Overall pleasant place to work on lead projects

I have been working at Redbox

Pros: Great location amid nice employees Cons: No upper management to lead the company More

former fsr2

Field Service Representative Level II (Former Employee)
Birmingham, AL (US)

I worked at Redbox full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: geart company to work for has great pay and benifits… Cons: when you get sick the company will find away… Advice to Senior Management: quit looking a e very penny that you spend No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Redbox.

Worked for Redbox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Redbox reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Redbox CEO Mark Horak . All reviews posted anonymously by Redbox employees.