Regus
www.reguscareers.com Luxembourg, Luxembourg 5000+ Employees

No two days the same, and every day gets better!

Junior Area Sales Manager (Current Employee)
Mountain View, CA (US)

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than a year

ProsSpeaking firsthand, I can say that Regus in Silicon Valley is a great company to work for. The area team is incredible - I enjoy spending time with all of them, and we continue to exceed the bar and set new benchmarks for the company as a region on a regular basis. There is plenty of opportunity for continued professional growth and support when you work hard. Our facilities are nice, the working environment is enjoyable, you get to meet incredible clients in several different industries, and help their business develop. I have found my time as a Regus employee to be extremely rewarding and am looking forward to the future.

ConsIf you are looking for a slow-paced, desk job - this might not be the right place for you. Several opportunities within Regus are challenging and things change quickly. Time flies because you remain steadily busy all day. You have to be able to prioritize and focus when it counts. I love this part of my job, but can understand that other may not find it fulfilling.

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen more locations! We are currently at 11 business centers, and it's time to help our clients and open more in the area! (Luckily, I know the company is looking to grow, so I am sure this will come to be the case shortly!)

Quick, Flexible, Professional Office Space

Center Manager (Current Employee)
Redwood City, CA (US)

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: I enjoy working at Regus as I get to meet people from around the world on a daily basis...my goal is to provide the highest… Cons: There are often too many people working on a project and there is confusion...we need a little more time to do things on our… Advice to Senior Management: It would be great to not have so many meetings and spreadsheets due for everything as it takes time away from being… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Run......run away now!

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Regus full-time for less than a year

Pros: The clients at the centers that you work in. They come from all walks of life and from… Cons: The management! Never have I seen a company that is run not by humans but by dictators! You are macromanaged, you end up… Advice to Senior Management: Teach your managers to be true professionals by treating their employees like human beings and not like robots or numbers. Teach them some class… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Regus.

Worked for Regus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regus reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Regus CEO Mark Dixon. All reviews posted anonymously by Regus employees.