Regus

www.reguscareers.com
  www.reguscareers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Regus

No two days the same, and every day gets better!

Current Employee - Junior Area Sales Manager in Mountain View, CA (US)
Current Employee - Junior Area Sales Manager in Mountain View, CA (US)

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Speaking firsthand, I can say that Regus in Silicon Valley is a great company to work for. The area team is incredible - I enjoy spending time with all of them, and we continue to exceed the bar and set new benchmarks for the company as a region on a regular basis. There is plenty of opportunity for continued professional growth and support when you work hard. Our facilities are nice, the working environment is enjoyable, you get to meet incredible clients in several different industries, and help their business develop. I have found my time as a Regus employee to be extremely rewarding and am looking forward to the future.

Cons

If you are looking for a slow-paced, desk job - this might not be the right place for you. Several opportunities within Regus are challenging and things change quickly. Time flies because you remain steadily busy all day. You have to be able to prioritize and focus when it counts. I love this part of my job, but can understand that other may not find it fulfilling.

Open more locations! We are currently at 11 business centers, and it's time to help our clients and open more in the area! (Luckily, I know the company is looking to grow, so I am sure this will come to be the case shortly!)

379 Other Employee Reviews for Regus (View Most Recent)

Why Regus is a great place to work!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Regus full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Working for Regus has been one of the best experiences I have encountered in my professional career. The day to day is a fast paced environment with daily challenges and learning opportunities that keep each day interesting. Wonderful, sincere colleagues who always lend a helping hand and down to earth accessible upper management.

Cons

With any customer service based job, there are always challenges that may arrise. When this happens, Regus is a company that will help you through the difficulties to bring solutions to all parties involved.

The worst company you will ever work for!!!

Former Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative in New York, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative in New York, NY (US)

I worked at Regus full-time (more than an year)

Pros

-Working in at prestigious locations
    - Most of the clients are great!

Cons

I don't even know where to begin. Almost anyone can get a job with this company! It seems like they don't even look at someone background or resume before hiring them. Thier turnover ratio is so high that they are begging people to go work there. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE, then I would work with this company but you will be absolutley miserable the whole time. Only Center Managers and Sales persons are treated like proper employees. IF you are a CSR? You are treated like the floor. Everyone will walk all over you. Regus promises the world to clients at your expense.CSRS are the IT persons,handy man, maid, dishwasher, bus boy, mail man, toilet scrubber, receptionist, billing department, sales rep for REGUS. CSRS do work for managers, sales persons and clients yet they are given the least amount of respect and mostly from who? Other regus employees, thier own managers and sales persons. You will be nickeled and dimed, you clock in and regus pays by the second!!! It is the craziest thing Ive have ever seen. When my first week my time sheet showed I was clocked in at 8.00.34. Really? such a cheap company! THERE IS NO PROMOTIONS OR GROWTH WITH THIS COMPANY. You can be a area director one day and be demoted to center manager the next day! If there is a position available at your center, although you have experience, they will hire someone else from the outside and slap you in the face. I can go on and on but everyone always find out for themselves during ther very first month that regus isnt such a great company to work for.

There are newer employer reviews for Regus