Revlon
www.revloninc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Long history of decline - hope it's improved since I've left, as they have great brands.

Product Manager (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at Revlon full-time for more than a year

ProsBeauty category is a fun space, when you get to spend time on the brand, marketing and new product innovation. There are some great individual people there, if you look.

ConsWhile I was there, it seemed management would always operate with tied hands, answering to majority shareholder who lacks ability to manage the company. We spent too much time on non-value added tasks, nothing to do with marketing, brands, or consumer - e.g. reformatting spreadsheets based on who's in charge that day.

Advice to Senior ManagementBring in experienced brand marketers with success running and turning around businesses - and let them do what they do best. Hold on to the best talent by keeping them happy and creating a positive, open culture.

It is not who you know, but who you #$#@

Unit Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Revlon full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: They give some a chance to grow from within Cons: You must be a player to stay, golf, parties, and other things. It is not enough to put… Advice to Senior Management: Stop allowing your directors to treat supervisors as thought they were complete idiots. I had one director admit he… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great

Recruiter (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Revlon

Pros: Lean, flat organization with a collaborative environment that focuses on… Cons: As with any company each personal experience is different and some employees may have individual downsides… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Revlon.

Worked for Revlon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Revlon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Revlon CEO Lorenzo Delpani. All reviews posted anonymously by Revlon employees.