Revlon

www.revlon.com

Long history of decline - hope it's improved since I've left, as they have great brands.

Product Manager (Former Employee) New York, NY (US)

ProsBeauty category is a fun space, when you get to spend time on the brand, marketing and new product innovation. There are some great individual people there, if you look.

ConsWhile I was there, it seemed management would always operate with tied hands, answering to majority shareholder who lacks ability to manage the company. We spent too much time on non-value added tasks, nothing to do with marketing, brands, or consumer - e.g. reformatting spreadsheets based on who's in charge that day.

Advice to Senior ManagementBring in experienced brand marketers with success running and turning around businesses - and let them do what they do best. Hold on to the best talent by keeping them happy and creating a positive, open culture.

It is not who you know, but who you #$#@

Unit Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Revlon full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: They give some a chance to grow from within Cons: You must be a player to stay, golf, parties, and other things. It is not enough to put… Advice to Senior Management: Stop allowing your directors to treat supervisors as thought they were complete idiots. I had one director admit he… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall good experience

Research Intern (Former Employee) City of London, England (UK)

I worked at Revlon as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The company culture and emphasis on work-life balance was great. Cons: High turnover at the company. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Revlon.

Worked for Revlon? Contribute to the Community!