There are newer employer reviews for RightNow Technologies

A fun place to work

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Bozeman, MT (US)
Current Employee - Consultant in Bozeman, MT (US)

I have been working at RightNow Technologies

Pros

bozeman is a great city to work in.

Cons

sometimes it feels like a certain group of people are always being promoted- they are also given opportunities that others aren't getting.

Try giving everyone a chance.

54 Other Employee Reviews for RightNow Technologies (View Most Recent)

A great company to work for

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Maidenhead, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Maidenhead, England (UK)

I have been working at RightNow Technologies

Pros

RightNow has a world-class product in version 8 that dominates the competitors. Its familiar to all who use microsoft desktops, simple to implement and has a wealth of new development coming up. Its also very reliable, pretty much bug free and quick to deploy. The professional services team is pretty good but has the usual sales / PS differences, we seem to be gaining market share. The company believes in getting delivery done right now and not over the next two years!

Cons

There are long periods of travelling away from home, the office support could be better. The sales team seem unable to demonstrate any product awareness (typical sales though?) The company is based in the US and doesn't understand the enterprise market that the UK office is going for and consequently they undervalue how much professional services are required in a deal.

In the last 6 months we've been taking on CRM companies that we know we can beat - why not take on SFDC? As the product grows in features there isn't a corresponding growth in vision from the senior management.

Great location, great employer

Current Employee - Software Developer II  in  Bozeman, MT (US)
    Current Employee - Software Developer II in Bozeman, MT (US)

I have been working at RightNow Technologies

Pros

Location - Bozeman is such a terrific town to live in. People who work for RightNow really do have a passion for what we do and are proud of the products we offer. The company has great community giving opportunities, and the atmosphere and community on the RightNow campus is great.

Cons

I love working and living in the Bozeman area, but I suppose some people would have a problem being so far away from an urban area. Having family far away is a challenge, because it is costly to fly in and out of Bozeman. One thing I would love to see is a daycare center available to RightNow employees.

I appreciate getting positive feedback for a job well done rather than only negative feedback when something doesn't go as planned. My manager does give me plenty of positive feedback, but I've had others who really focused on the negative rather than the positive.

There are newer employer reviews for RightNow Technologies

Worked for RightNow Technologies? Contribute to the Community!