I have worked for a Ryan for nearly 2 years and love my job.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Boston, MA (US)
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people I work with are thoroughly professional. They also know how to be friendly and sociable. I enjoy the flexible workplace. They also provide me with all the tools I need to perform my job properly.

Cons

The drive to work in the office is the only negative aspect of this job.

Keep doing what you areoing.

Other Reviews for Ryan, LLC

A Great Place To Work

Current Employee - Director  in  Arlington, VA (US)
    Current Employee - Director in Arlington, VA (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for less than a year

Pros

Ryan LLC offers a flexible work environment which empowers employees to be in control of their work hours, work location and personal committments. Everybody has the potential to earn above-market compensation. Assignment of professionals to teams results in pro-active efforts to generate value for the firm's clients and a sharing of skills, knowledge and friendship among team members.

In-house technical training is not only excellent but also better than what I experienced in working at a big 4 accounting firm. The training provides in-depth technical education and practical skills on how to perform and document tax recovery reviews.

Cons

I do not have any cons to note.

Nothing to recommend

I consider myself extremely blessed to have had the opportunity to work at Ryan for the past 8 years.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The best decision Ryan ever made was to implement the "myRyan" work structure. Managers and employees have the flexibility to work without physically being in the office provided it does not impede client service. This environment allows for a much better work/life balance. Our bonus system also incentivizes teams to flight for our clients because a portion of employee compensation is directly tied to the refunds/fees we generate.

Cons

While out bonus structure is one of our greatest strengths, it can also sometimes be a source of friction between teams. Many employees have left our firm over the years because they are working just as hard as other successful teams, but their projects are just not generating the expected fees.

I think all employees would like the opportunity to purchase stock in the company or earmark a certain percentage of monthly pay that would go towards equity investment. This is something that was discussed in at our Firm meeting in March 2012. I believe our management team is still looking into it.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!