Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com

I have had numerous opportunities for advancement and enjoy the work that I do at Ryan.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Dallas, TX (US)
Current Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX (US)

Pros

Great advancement opportunities
myRyan offers flexibility
Brint Ryan is a great innovator and visionary

Cons

Although Ryan offers great advancement opportunities, salaries remain lower than what the market is paying in most cases.

Pay employees more competitive salaries comparable to the market for lifelong employment.

Other reviews for Ryan, LLC

I consider myself extremely blessed to have had the opportunity to work at Ryan for the past 8 years.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX (US)

Pros

The best decision Ryan ever made was to implement the "myRyan" work structure. Managers and employees have the flexibility to work without physically being in the office provided it does not impede client service. This environment allows for a much better work/life balance. Our bonus system also incentivizes teams to flight for our clients because a portion of employee compensation is directly tied to the refunds/fees we generate.

Cons

While out bonus structure is one of our greatest strengths, it can also sometimes be a source of friction between teams. Many employees have left our firm over the years because they are working just as hard as other successful teams, but their projects are just not generating the expected fees.

I think all employees would like the opportunity to purchase stock in the company or earmark a certain percentage of monthly pay that would go towards equity investment. This is something that was discussed in at our Firm meeting in March 2012. I believe our management team is still looking into it.

Great place to work

Current Employee - Director  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX (US)

Pros

unlimited bonus potential - you can advance as far as your ambition will let you. Entrepeneurship is encouraged.

Cons

Support for new practice and service lines could be better.

None - doing good job.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!