Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com
  www.ryan.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

I have had numerous opportunities for advancement and enjoy the work that I do at Ryan.

Current Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX (US)
Current Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great advancement opportunities
myRyan offers flexibility
Brint Ryan is a great innovator and visionary

Cons

Although Ryan offers great advancement opportunities, salaries remain lower than what the market is paying in most cases.

Pay employees more competitive salaries comparable to the market for lifelong employment.

212 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

Senior Consultant, Sales & Use Tax

Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Ryan provides amazing flexibility. I can work when I want and where I want as long as the work gets done. There is also amazing growth opportunity at this firm. Ryan places the future of your career on you. There are no ceilings as long as you are willing to put in the work. Also, upper management is very responsive to requests and concerns that are brought up by staff.

Cons

Highly competitive work environment which leads to the burning out of great employees. Although myRyan is suppose to provide time off, I often am so busy that I do not take as many days off as I would at other companies.

Keep doing what your doing.

Provides and excellent opportunity to learn about sales tax and share this knowledge with our clients.

Current Employee - Manager, Client Support Services in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Manager, Client Support Services in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Employees are encouraged to make suggestions for improvement or make to make changes to imporve processes and are allowed to run with new endeavors or initiatives without much interferece from senior management. Whenever an employees takes charge of a new initiative they are typically acknowledged for their efforts.

Cons

In some situations senior management agrees to or decides to take on some work or project without consulting the groups affected or considering the current capicity of the groups involved.

When action items are assigned at Town Hall meetings a report back to the employees should be made to keep them informed on the status of the action item. When senior management accepts a meeting they should do their best to attend the meeting or send a note they will not be attending. Too often meetings are accepted by senior management and they do not show up. Where they do show at a meeting they are almost always late.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC