Go to Ryan over Big Four

Former Employee - Consultant, Sales and Use Tax  in  Dallas, TX (US)
Former Employee - Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Dallas, TX (US)

I worked at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work life balance; bonus structure can be lucrative, which creates incentive

Cons

Work can get repetitive; travel can get heavy at Times

Other Reviews for Ryan, LLC

Ryan, LLC has a very positive work/life balance culture.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax  in  Lansing, MI (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Lansing, MI (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Ryan, LLC shows clear vision which is rare in these days of uncertainty. The standards for work product are high. Compensation and fringe benefits are competitive. The flexible work environment is definitely a plus and improves my productivity.

Cons

The down side of having high standards is that you are somtimes disappointed with results and the rewards.

Working for Ryan during the past eleven years has been the best experience in my professional career - by far!

Current Employee - Director  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great leadership – The CEO has a great vision for the firm for the future. Importantly, he can articulate this vision clearly and convincingly, and can generate excitement among all of us in making his vision a reality.

Extraordinary work environment and culture – myRyan permits us to work when and where we please whenever possible. The responsibility is placed on us to get the work done on time and to produce work of the highest quality while permitting us to schedule family and personal needs in and around our work at Ryan. The work environment is terrific for individuals who embrace taking responsibility for their work products and work schedules in exchange for the flexibility in scheduling work and personal/family activities. It is all about producing outstanding results for our clients by providing them with the highest quality work products in a timely manner, and that should be the priority in every work environment.

Great co-workers – The work at Ryan is challenging, intellectually stimulating and fulfilling. But, what makes it very special is having terrific people with whom to work. There is a genuine “can do” attitude among the professionals at Ryan and a commitment to do whatever it takes to provide our clients with the highest quality results in a timely fashion, and to surprise and please them by doing more than was asked.

Cons

I have not encountered any downsides in working for Ryan during the past eleven years. It has been a thoroughly enjoyable experience, and has been the highlight of my professional career.

Keep up the great work! Let’s conquer the world by becoming the leading firm in our industry internationally.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!