There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Had high expectations in the beginning...

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time

Pros

Work-life flexibility is excellent. The staff (ie- not management) is filled with great personalities that mesh well together.

Cons

Management is constantly playing favorites - this ultimately determines which projects your work on and when you will be promoted (if you're lucky enough)

Start taking a closer look at your management, not just the revenue they bring in. There are managers who have ZERO interpersonal skills in the firm and this is contributing to employee attrition.

205 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

Go to Ryan over Big Four

Former Employee - Consultant, Sales and Use Tax  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Dallas, TX (US)

I worked at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work life balance; bonus structure can be lucrative, which creates incentive

Cons

Work can get repetitive; travel can get heavy at Times

Working for Ryan during the past eleven years has been the best experience in my professional career - by far!

Current Employee - Director  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great leadership – The CEO has a great vision for the firm for the future. Importantly, he can articulate this vision clearly and convincingly, and can generate excitement among all of us in making his vision a reality.

Extraordinary work environment and culture – myRyan permits us to work when and where we please whenever possible. The responsibility is placed on us to get the work done on time and to produce work of the highest quality while permitting us to schedule family and personal needs in and around our work at Ryan. The work environment is terrific for individuals who embrace taking responsibility for their work products and work schedules in exchange for the flexibility in scheduling work and personal/family activities. It is all about producing outstanding results for our clients by providing them with the highest quality work products in a timely manner, and that should be the priority in every work environment.

Great co-workers – The work at Ryan is challenging, intellectually stimulating and fulfilling. But, what makes it very special is having terrific people with whom to work. There is a genuine “can do” attitude among the professionals at Ryan and a commitment to do whatever it takes to provide our clients with the highest quality results in a timely fashion, and to surprise and please them by doing more than was asked.

Cons

I have not encountered any downsides in working for Ryan during the past eleven years. It has been a thoroughly enjoyable experience, and has been the highlight of my professional career.

Keep up the great work! Let’s conquer the world by becoming the leading firm in our industry internationally.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!