SAIC
3.3 of 5 1,000 reviews
www.saic.com Mc Lean, VA 5000+ Employees

Most Fulfilling in 40+ years

Manager to Incident-Problem Team (Current Employee)
Torrance, CA (US)

I have been working at SAIC full-time for more than a year

ProsVision - direction
Management - Control of Team
TEAMWORK - The best team members
Collaboration - Willingness to work and assist with other teams (internal/external)
Cooperation - Againg willingness to jump in and volunteer when other non-SAIC teams would not

ConsWhen a contract is expired, your left hanging without any 'next' assignment even after, blood, sweat and years (months) you have given to this fantastic company.

Advice to Senior ManagementIn advance of contract end date, start assisting employee to determine where in the area/region he/she may be able to contribute to another contract or engagement.

Saic review

Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee)
Saint Louis, MO (US)

I worked at SAIC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great salary, great benefits. Professionalism is a must. Many departments to choose… Cons: Moving around the company seemed to be difficult. I worked… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I am proud to work for SAIC

Software Engineer III (Current Employee)
Charleston, SC (US)

I have been working at SAIC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: SAIC has good health benefits in comparison to some other employers.… Cons: SAIC HR department could use some remodeling. Trying to get a new employee hired on can sometimes be a long process. … Advice to Senior Management: If I could talk to the higher levels of management, I'd tell them that they need to work on employee retention. In the past… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SAIC.

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAIC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SAIC CEO Anthony Moraco. All reviews posted anonymously by SAIC employees.