SASCO
www.sasco.com Fullerton, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Change with the Times

Project Administrative (Current Employee)
Fullerton, CA (US)

I have been working at SASCO full-time for more than 3 years

ProsDepth of resources and some financial strength.

ConsCulture is of silo financial managment, not a happy, open, friendly, people oriented place to be. 1st year you earn only 5 days of PTO including sick, what kind of policy is THAT ?

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove the culture. Ask employees for input, survey them and our customers and see what really matters to each.

TRAINING: Do you wish for new SASCO employees to become socialized to the workplace by default....or design ?

Companies get exponential results from top-down participation in program areas like Safety and Marketing. When the entire office sits together for quarterly lunch meetings they can determine and communicate what is important and acheive expectations. Working is a silo without any idea of how to fully engage with expectations is a certain way to fail to meet them.

emergency

Nurse (Current Employee)
Doha (Qatar)

I have been working at SASCO full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: they will give good responsible duty and good instructions. Cons: i did not see anything in our company. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sasco Nepatists Extrordinaire

Installer (Former Employee)
Santa Barbara, CA (US)

I worked at SASCO full-time for less than a year

Pros: They had work where there was none in my town Cons: Out of 9 people on the jobsite 7 were considered foremen. Mostly of hispanic decent they would speak in Spanish when they didnt want me… Advice to Senior Management: Get some good union representation for this company. The crews in the field are running off talented help to save their own skins. This is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SASCO.

Worked for SASCO? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SASCO reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SASCO CEO Larry H. Smead. All reviews posted anonymously by SASCO employees.