SRA International

www.sra.com
  www.sra.com
There are newer employer reviews for SRA International

IT Specialist

Current Employee - IT Professional in Washington, DC (US)
Current Employee - IT Professional in Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at SRA International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good Benefits, Matching 401K up to 8%, provides free parking at client site, great culture and love the people I work with.

Cons

Raises are low and when promoted the chances of an good increase of pay is very low.

448 Other Employee Reviews for SRA International (View Most Recent)

Great Work Environment!

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC (US)
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC (US)

I worked at SRA International as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I was on contract but greatly enjoyed working for my Project Manager and also enjoyed the flexibility and support provided by the leadership.

Cons

The company was experiencing significant changes and enduring an acquisition, which did not allow for as many growth opportunities.

May be a good place to work if you're in the home office, but not if you're remote

I have been working at SRA International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It's good to be employed

Cons

SRA management makes no effort to make the offsite/remote employees feel like they're part of the team. While regular announcements are sent out about parties, dinners, happy hours, and other perks at the home office or at locations with a lot of people, offsite employees get nothing. Not even a Christmas card, much less some kind of token of appreciation.
    I've worked with SRA for four years. I have yet to meet anyone from management. Most of the time, they won't even return my phone calls, despite repeated requests. While they may talk about being part of the SRA family, I know I'm just a name and a number to them.

Make an effort to show appreciation to offsite employees. We don't have a health club, we don't get bonuses, we don't get a gift card to have a holiday meal on the company. We are overlooked and unappreciated. While SRA may SAY that we're valuable to them, it does not feel like it.

There are newer employer reviews for SRA International