Sabre
www.sabre.com Southlake, TX 5000+ Employees

Lots of opportunities; lots of overlapping responsibiities; poor planning; too many chiefts not enough do-ers

Lead Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Southlake, TX (US)

I have been working at Sabre full-time for more than a year

ProsGood pay and benefits; nice campus although somewhat remote and can only get to it by car. Great cafeteria at Sabre HDQ in Southlake; lots of employee events although everyone's working overtime so hard to find time to take advantage of them. Good corporate citizen and our CEO is highly involved in representing and promoting the travel industry.

ConsNot very good work life balance; overtime is a regular thing. They seem to hire people into positions who don't necessarily have the right background just to get a body in there. There alots of worldwide opportunities in a big company like Sabre; more senior employees seem to have more opportunity to work remotely from locations outside of the main Sabre offices; new employees are expected to work at the main office. There seem to be alot of overlapping responsibilities and duplication of effort - Sabre needs to get much better at it's processes and job roles and streamline their business which they have put some new things in place and are working on. Too many chiefs and project managers and not enough people to do the actual work.

Marketing Manager

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
Southlake, TX (US)

I have been working at Sabre full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Relaxed work environment. Great place for recent graduates. Cons: Close ties to the airline. A lot of the… Advice to Senior Management: Be open to new ideas from employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Software Developer

Software Developer (Former Employee)
Kraków (Poland)

I worked at Sabre full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Nice and friendly environment. People very open and willing to share… Cons: Once you agree on your salary it is hard to get any pay rise even with very good … Advice to Senior Management: Reconsider promotion rules Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sabre.

Worked for Sabre? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sabre reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sabre CEO Tom Klein. All reviews posted anonymously by Sabre employees.