Salesforce

www.salesforce.com
  www.salesforce.com
There are newer employer reviews for Salesforce

I really enjoyed my time

Current Employee - Senior Interaction Designer in San Francisco, CA (US)
Current Employee - Senior Interaction Designer in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Salesforce full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Agile working environment, great location, young and bright people, work-life balance

Cons

it's growing too quickly, sometimes sacrificing quantity of people for quality

1028 Other Employee Reviews for Salesforce (View Most Recent)

This company treats it's software people right

Current Employee - Senior Member of Technical Staff in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Member of Technical Staff in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Salesforce full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Exciting cutting edge and market leading technology
    Excellent management support for career and personal advancement
    Excellent perks and amenities
    Very friendly culture of support and welcoming.

Cons

The workload gets intense pretty quickly
    Fast growth means constant org changes,
    The size of the company is much larger than it's "maturity". This can also be a pro in the sense of flexible processes, but it also means there are less than sufficient controls and standards for professionalism.

Trigger happy promotions are great, but there are way too many inflated titles without enough experience or competence to back it. When you consider a sampling of Principal MTSs for example, there is major discrepancy between their relative levels of experience and contribution.

Loving it!

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I have been working at Salesforce full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I just joined Salesforce.com, and my experience has been excellent in every way. The onboarding process has been a breeze because the company uses the tools they sell which allows new hires to get up and running quickly. Specifically, the company uses Chatter groups where employees can find virtually all the information they need for any questions and get immediate responses, rather than spending 6 months trying to find out "who does what" within their new company. Furthermore, everybody I speak with seems to love working here and the company culture is very positive and supportive of employee success.

Cons

The only con is that I work from home and miss the social aspect of going into an office, but the collaboration tools Salesforce provides makes it easy to connect with other employees.

Keep innovating with product development and investing heavily in marketing and sales to bring in the best of the best...it's paying off tremendously

There are newer employer reviews for Salesforce