Sanford Health

www.sanfordhealth.org
There are newer employer reviews for Sanford Health

Great place to work

I have been working at Sanford Health

Pros

Great co-workers, love my job

Cons

bonuses are small each year

82 Other Employee Reviews for Sanford Health (View Most Recent)

Disappointed

Current Employee - C N A in Mandan, ND (US)
    Current Employee - C N A in Mandan, ND (US)

I have been working at Sanford Health full-time

Pros

The residents, of course!!! And teamwork.!!!

Cons

Very Cliquey. Years of experience and pages of possitive feedback are no match for their impossible requirements in order to gain a decent yearly raise. Morale is very low. Communication is slim to none. Personal suggestions from staff mean nothing.

Listen to those that work the floor. If you have no personal hands on experience in the department you're in charge of, please let us have the chance to help us work beside you instead of under you. Try some possitive feedback

If you are a physician, DO NOT WORK HERE!

Former Employee - Physician in Sioux Falls, SD (US)
    Former Employee - Physician in Sioux Falls, SD (US)

I worked at Sanford Health full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

There are no pros...well...I guess you could be in a North Korean re-education camp.

Cons

Corporation is run entirely by non-physicians. The physicians who are in "administration" are either lackeys, or have no power. They do not support the rank-and-file physicians AT ALL. Also, they will actively try to kill your practice if it will benefit one of their favored specialties, i.e. they are willing to hurt the Allergy department to allow the ENT department to do allergy. They are willing to hurt Plastics by promoting ENT to do more facial plastics. They are willing to hurt Pulmonary by allowing ENT to do Sleep Medicine, etc. Physicians have NO input into the day-to-day operation of their practices. There is so much infighting and back-stabbing in this organization, you'd think it was a daytime soap. Actually much worse than a soap...this organization truly represents the worst of corporate America. As a physician, if you had told me years ago that I would ever be working for a corporation that is like a Dilbert cartoon, I wouldn't have believed you. Now I know what it's like, and worse. P.S. If you have a gold Physician sticker on your car, don't park in patient parking...you'll get a ticket! This is the kind of organization we're talking about...that would ticket one of their physician's cars on hospital property!

Quit....immediately. Put the physicians in charge.

There are newer employer reviews for Sanford Health