Schlumberger
3.6 of 5 1,240 reviews
www.slb.com Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

Good place to start, fantastic carrer planning and training.

Field Engineer (Current Employee)
Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Schlumberger full-time for more than 8 years

ProsTraining, Career plan, great team to work with, international workforce.

ConsPromotion is based mostly in what you pretend you can do rather than what you can actually do... I’ve seen employees going up the ladder very quickly without any solid technical skills.

Advice to Senior ManagementInclude tech assessment to promote field personnel, a good power point presentation is not enough to assess the employee technical competency.

Worked as LSIckline chief

Slickline Supervisor (Former Employee)
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I worked at Schlumberger full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Learnt how to work safely, Quality,sincererity.Politness,patientce. Schlumberger is a place where… Cons: Some Negatives i found working for Schlumberger is Managers have to understand his crew.Not only promise… Advice to Senior Management: Need to make the sysytem easier,HR should take more intrest when the emplyers are been insulted by clients. New… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Amazing Internship

Frac Engineer Intern (Current Employee)

I have been working at Schlumberger as an intern for less than a year

Pros: awesome team awesome pay amazing training great friends Cons: middle of no where jobs lots of driving Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Schlumberger.

Worked for Schlumberger? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Schlumberger reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Schlumberger CEO Paal Kibsgaard . All reviews posted anonymously by Schlumberger employees.