Schlumberger
3.6 of 5 1,240 reviews
www.slb.com Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

Research Engineering Intern

Research Engineer (Former Employee)
Cambridge, MA (US)

I worked at Schlumberger as an intern for less than a year

Prosgood salary, good working environment, flexible, managers are nice, location is one of the best, cutting-edge technology, popular in the field.

Conseveryone works hard, some work during the weekend, not lots of fun. But it's typical for R&D, you need to do intern multiple times to get a return offer. Someone has connections does not need to do it.

A good comoany to work for/

I have been working at Schlumberger

Pros: opportunity to travel, good team, high-tech company Cons: a lot of work, schedule More

It depends upon your manager

I have been working at Schlumberger full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Report to a good manager who supports you and your work then SLB can be a very fine employer. It's… Cons: Not much autonomy for mid-management personnel and workers. Top management seems to follow a formula and is not interested in ideas that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Schlumberger.

Worked for Schlumberger? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Schlumberger reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Schlumberger CEO Paal Kibsgaard . All reviews posted anonymously by Schlumberger employees.