Schneider Electric

www.schneider-electric.com

Overworked and Overlooked, but Optimistic

Marketing Communications Manager (Current Employee)

ProsI'm never bored at work, and have lots of opportunities to learn new skills and meet new people. I'm proud of the company's "energy access" and sustainable development programs, its focus on green products, and its leading edge energy management software and solutions.

ConsI and many of my colleagues are paid less than we should be -- some of us considerably less. Everyone I know loves our CEO, but the executives under him are often unpredictable, unreasonable and unkind.

Advice to Senior ManagementReevaluate your approach to identifying and retaining talented employees. The attitude seems to be, "If you think you're worth more, prove it by getting another job offer." The reality is that nobody I work with would go out and get a competing offer just to negotiate a higher salary. If we get a better offer, we're gone.

Generally good people. Definitely not a hyper competative US company

I have been working at Schneider Electric

Pros: Good people. Nice market space. Cons: Behind the tech curve. Non competative pay. Big company with… Advice to Senior Management: More assertive actions plans and true accountability to missed targets. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Do not pay good salary to H1B

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Richmond, VA (US)

I worked at Schneider Electric full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: - It's a very big company - Offers generous health benefits Cons: - Salary review is based on number of years with company - Lay off policy… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Schneider Electric.

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!