Scientific Games
www.scientificgames.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Proceed with caution

Alpharetta, GA (US)

I have been working at Scientific Games

Proscompensation, ability to work with new technology - SG is very open to the use of developing technology. Although training is seldom part of the equation - it's normally "trial by fire".

Consbenefits, lack of career path, very little internal promotion. Health insurance is not much better than zero health insurance - and just about as expensive. There are no defined career paths - and internal promotion is more a function of who, not what, you know. It's a constant struggle to make sure you are recognized and compensated fairly for what you do.

Advice to Senior Managementrealize that employees are not just a commodity - better benefits, better internal communication. Stock price is not the only measure of our success.

Scientific Games is a great place to work!

Supervisor (Former Employee)
Alpharetta, GA (US)

I worked at Scientific Games

Pros: One can learn alot through trial and error @ SG. Also you will gain experience with the cutting edge technology. Money is… Cons: The amount of commitment is excessive due to the lack of capable people to step up to the plate. The management and leadership qualities… Advice to Senior Management: Work on an effective succession plan to develop future leaders. Also think before you… More

NOT employee friendly- culture is bad

I have been working at Scientific Games for less than a year

Pros: the work can be challenging Cons: no training for leadership or employees Advice to Senior Management: invest in your people and train them a little, hire… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Scientific Games.

Worked for Scientific Games? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scientific Games reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Scientific Games CEO A. Lorne Weil. All reviews posted anonymously by Scientific Games employees.