Sendero

www.senderoconsulting.com
  www.senderoconsulting.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sendero

This company has an amazing culture and team spirit!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Sendero

Pros

Locally-focused management consulting; fun; strong core values (integrity, respect, passion, higher reaching, and shared success); collaborative; humble; smart, interesting people; working together to build something really special; strong trust in leadership

Cons

There have been some growing pains as the company went from 15 or so employees with a long history together, to 35+ with a mix of new college grads and experienced hires outside of the original network. There's also a lot of work to do internally to grow the company, which, while interesting, can feel like a burden. It's also hard being patient for the company to get big enough to offer some of the things large companies can (in terms of benefits, salary, training, etc.), but in my opinion, it's worth the wait and I know they are giving the best deal they can.

Continue the focus on the company culture; continue over-communicating so everyone knows the strategy and their place in it; confirm priorities periodically.

19 Other Employee Reviews for Sendero (View Most Recent)

Great career opportunity for both new college grads and experienced professionals

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Sendero full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great career path with performance management process that is thorough, fair, challenging, and rewarding. Company culture is most often noted by new recruits as a selling point, but it is also a great key to our employee retention. Challenging work with great clients that expose you to multiple industries and across service lines.

Cons

The company has sustained a consistent growth pattern over the course of its history, so there are natural pain points as it relates to internal systems and processes. Management does a good job of insulating a great deal of that pain from the rest of the company. There is a high-level of engagement across the company to continuously improve the company and contribute to achieving the company's strategic objectives.

Supportive, Fun, Friendly Environment

Current Employee - Analyst in Houston, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Analyst in Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Sendero full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This is the most supportive environment I have ever experienced. One of the company's values is "shared success" and this value is truly taken to heart. I know that my boss will help me grow professionally and will advocate on my behalf. I know that my peers will take the time to give me advice or support when needed. Additionally, the local "no travel" model makes it easy to have work-life balance.

Cons

It is a small company so compensation is just okay.

There are newer employer reviews for Sendero