Sherwin-Williams
www.sherwin-williams.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

Was once a great place to work.

Operations Manager (Current Employee)
Grand Rapids, MI (US)

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 5 years

ProsIf you are willing to move around the country you can move up the ladder quickly but must buy in to the corporate mantra.

ConsUnobtainable sales goals. Heavily micro managed. Unreasonable hours. Seal Island..... degrading. SW was once a great place to work until the economy dipped. Everything is now micro managed and managers and sales reps are glorified sales associates.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management truly has no idea what is going on at the ground level in stores. Listen to your managers, reps, and associates.

Promise, Promise

Store Associate (Current Employee)
Lehigh Valley, PA (US)

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Days go fast during the busy season. Cons: Staff members are always fighting with each other Other stores will steal customers away DM's have their… Advice to Senior Management: If you are trying to understand why good team members… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

too much work for sales associate and third key holder and not enough compensation.

Third Key (Former Employee)
Liverpool, NY (US)

I worked at Sherwin-Williams part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: great hours for a student. they work around one's school schedule very well. i had and still have a great relationship… Cons: they work you every single weekend. over a five year span, i worked on average 49-50 weekends a year. management always complains and whines when… Advice to Senior Management: recognize the work that part-timers provide. i often felt like… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sherwin-Williams.

Worked for Sherwin-Williams? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sherwin-Williams reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sherwin-Williams CEO Christopher M. Connor. All reviews posted anonymously by Sherwin-Williams employees.