There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

Long time employee

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Sparks, NV (US)
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Sparks, NV (US)

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

At SNC I have worked on many challenging projects. We get full support to accomplish the mission. I work with incredibly intelligent teammates. It is very satisfying when the things we build are deployed and help the men and women in the field. Pay and benefits are great too.

Cons

you have to be a motivated self starter to work in engineering here. Our informal motto is 'no slackers'. Is that a con?

keep the projects coming and add more motorcycle parking.

213 Other Employee Reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation (View Most Recent)

What a great place to aspire to....

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation

Pros

Passion, energy, inspiration, and innovative are a few words that describes my experience everyday working at SNC! The culture cultivates the best in people. The company is always striving to achieve excellence, and we do! It is great to be part of the success model at SNC. Leadership enlightens, motivates, and recognizes employees and our success. SNC is a wonderful place to work!

Cons

No comment in this section.

To love what you do and feel that it matters - how could anything be more fun?

Current Employee - Contracts Administrator in Centennial, CO (US)
    Current Employee - Contracts Administrator in Centennial, CO (US)

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Employees like to know that the job they are doing is making a difference. By creating a vision statement about where you want your company to be in the future and how you want it to make the world a better place creates an air of striving for betterment in the workplace. This lays the foundation for a positive work culture, and this is exactly what SNC has created. SNC has a clear vision statement: "Our Employees are committed to total customer satisfaction through the use of defined processes that translate all requirements into high quality, cost effective products and services. Through execution and continual improvement of these processes, we strive to meet these requirements while exceeding our customers' expectations each and every time."

SNC continuously honors events such as marriages, birthdays, anniversaries, important successes, or positive announcements that all serve as occasions for the company to say, "We value you and we want to honor or acknowledge you and your accomplishments." SNC is always reassuring their employees of how important they are. The results are very powerful!

Cons

I have no cons to share at this time.

"To handle yourself, use your head. To handle others, use your heart."
    Eleanor Roosevelt