Sleep Number by Select Comfort
www.sleepnumber.com Minneapolis, MN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great People, Great Product, Great Culture

Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee)
Plymouth, MN (US)

I have been working at Sleep Number by Select Comfort full-time for less than a year

ProsThe product is wonderful though high priced. The people that work here are wonderful. The culture is great and supportive. Growing company.

ConsThe computer systems are outdated. The website crashes and has known problems that aren't fixed. The intranet crashes. The technology is not up to par. If you want two monitors you have to bring in your own? Never heard of having to bring my own technology to a corporate position before. Lunch room has limited options that are often burned or cold. The medical plan is horrible.

Advice to Senior ManagementBring technology up to par and support your employees with adequate workplace tools. Provide employees with better benefits.

Sales Professional

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Sleep Number by Select Comfort

Pros: Great sales training, good people Cons: Pay structure changed too often More

Pursue a sales career here only if you don't want to think for yourself.

Sleep Professional (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I worked at Sleep Number by Select Comfort full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good earning potential if you can sell and work in a high volume store. Lots of… Cons: You can't be open, honest, candid, with management above store manager. Management style is "kindergarten teacher." Selling everything in the store ("total… Advice to Senior Management: Re-evaluate the job descriptions of middle management in retail in light of the skills and experience the employee brings to the table. There are a… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Sleep Number by Select Comfort.

Worked for Sleep Number by Select Comfort? Contribute to the Community!

Sleep Number by Select Comfort – Why Work for Us?

We are Sleep Number. And for over 25 years, we’ve been changing the way the world sleeps—one person, one experience at a time. Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, we are the designers, manufacturers, marketers and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sleep Number by Select Comfort reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sleep Number by Select Comfort CEO Shelly Ibach. All reviews posted anonymously by Sleep Number by Select Comfort employees.