Softchoice
www.softchoice.com Toronto, Canada 1000 to 5000 Employees

Wear blinders if you work here, so you don't know your underpaid.

Account Executive (Former Employee)
Indianapolis, IN (US)

I worked at Softchoice

ProsDecent place to learn about techology sales, but it's a 12 to 18 month job at most. Sales people used to have a good reputation, but there's a lot of turnover.

ConsCompany has a lot of debt, and makes poor decisions or necessary decisions to keep it a float. They acquired companies to foster growth, and it's not panned out right. Expectations and growth rates that management has for it's reps are too aggressive, and most importantly compensation is low. Especially comparing it to some of their competitors.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay the employees fairly and people may stay longer than 1 to 2 years. There are more talented options for leaders with good management skills / prospects besides those with a background at Xerox.

I would recommend the avid Office Politician to work here.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Softchoice

Pros: The benefits are great, The people are positive you can bring your dog to… Cons: Unfortunately I have to be honest, I found that while I was employed there management did more to distract me and very little… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fun place to start a career

SMB Sales (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Softchoice

Pros: The people and the training are great. For people that work hard and do their jobs well there are many… Cons: Their yearend is at the end Dec 31st so you… Advice to Senior Management: Compared to my previous employer the management at Softchoice is great and realy seems to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Softchoice.

Worked for Softchoice? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Softchoice reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Softchoice CEO David L. MacDonald. All reviews posted anonymously by Softchoice employees.