Sogeti

www.us.sogeti.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sogeti

Great compensation-but don't expect much else once you're in the door.

Former Employee - Consultant in Baltimore, MD (US)
Former Employee - Consultant in Baltimore, MD (US)

I worked at Sogeti

Pros

Good career opportunities, good pay... they do take care of their employees.

Cons

If you work as a consultant, Sogeti's only concern is for their client. That means, when it comes to personal life-work balance, they just do not care. Also, don't think that they care about your career advancement once you are in the door.

Help consultants and contractors to feel like they are a part of the company.

430 Other Employee Reviews for Sogeti (View Most Recent)

Overall a good company that will take care of you providing you bring in revenue.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Tampa, FL (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Tampa, FL (US)

I have been working at Sogeti

Pros

The beneits package is really quite good, especially the 401K program. The employee bonus program is also pretty good, but I do feel like it's partly a way to not give larger pay raises, so it may be a wash for a lot of people all said and done. One of the other nice things is the amount of money they sink into training and education resources for consultants.

Cons

You can start o feel somewhat isolated when working at a client (especially if you're the only one from Sogeti at that client). Also, you are often expected to do things "after hours" and off the clock for Sogeti (i.e. conducting interviews, working proposals, company meetings) that go above and beyond billing 40 hours at a client. If you understand the revenue model and how to contribute to that you will generally be compensated well.

More timely communications about things to the consulting ranks would be good, but overall communications from corporate are pretty strong.

Broad company, lots of opportunities, LOW PAY.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chicago, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Sogeti

Pros

Great projects at Sogeti, 6% match for 401k which I have not seen in any company up until now, 10000 dollars is given yearly to any employee for higher education. Sogeti provides proper training and gives you money for certifications. There are lots of social events and people are very friendly.

Cons

Low Pay, people are not paid as Valued. Senior consultants are constantly leaving the company, searching for a better paid opportunities.

Forget about I3, give us better raises, show us that we are appreciated for all the hard work we are doing.

There are newer employer reviews for Sogeti