There are newer employer reviews for Sprint

Good Company

Former Employee - Store Manager  in  Salt Lake City, UT (US)
Former Employee - Store Manager in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice perks and benefits. Depends on the store, but fun coworkers.

Cons

Work every holiday. Long hours on product launch days.

Keep up the good work, turning the ship around.

2148 Other Employee Reviews for Sprint (View Most Recent)

High stress environment, not enough compensation

Former Employee - Retail Store Manager  in  Yonkers, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Retail Store Manager in Yonkers, NY (US)

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than a year

Pros

Being involved in the telecom industry.

Cons

The pay was about on par for an entry level employee, but as I already have several years experience, it was too low

Streamline the message to the customer base, so that employees wouldn't have to explain to 70 customers in one day why their batteries run down so quickly.

Well it started out good......

Former Employee - Advance Technical Support  in  Oklahoma City, OK (US)
    Former Employee - Advance Technical Support in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good pay, Team leaders are very helpful and treat the agents great. Scheduling preference is given to those who have earned it and not just with seniority.

Cons

They could never figure out how they wanted to grade our performance. One day it was quality, the next it was Stats, and then it was customer satisfaction call backs. It changed almost daily we never knew what we were going to be graded on for which day. The upper management was beyond disrespectful. I had one come to me at my station to remind me that I was easily replaceable. Too much emphasis was put into customer satisfaction call backs. Most customers didn't even really remember who they talked to especially if it was multiple agents. I was written up because a customer failed me miserably on a call, she spent the entire call talking about a previous agent, but said that I was wonderful and was the reason that she wasn't switching companies, but I still failed and got the write up. Had to ask customers that if they got a customer satisfaction call to rate me 10. Yes we had to beg for high scores and when every agent says that how do they know who they are grading?

Be more respectful of the agents. If you don't want to get on the phones and handle the stress don't disrespect the people that do. Agents may be replaceable but good ones are hard to find. Find a grading method and stick to it. Allow more advancement and movement within the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Sprint

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!